Conheça o boulevard 14/32
1. Only cultural incentive projects, which are already approved in the Rouanet Law, Article 18, and / or the Municipal Incentive Law, will be evaluated through the Franklin Cascaes Foundation, and published in the Official Gazette (DOU).
1.1 Projects that are related to sustainability and innovation will also be considered.
2. Projects must be delivered at least 90 days in advance of their completion.
3. Only projects with realization in the city of Florianópolis will be considered.
4. Idealized projects will be accepted in other regions, but they should be carried out in the city of Florianópolis
5. Projects that violate the Consumer Defense Code or any other current law or rule will not be accepted; or that violate the rights of third parties, including those of intellectual property.
6. Floripa Airport does not support projects that cause, or could cause, a negative impact on health, the environment, or advocate for the use of alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, and other drugs; or are linked to games of chance or speculation, unless regulated by specific legislation;
7. Each tenderer may enter one or more projects as long as they fulfill the conditions described in that regulation.
8. Projects that are in disagreement with the requirements and conditions established above will not be analyzed.
9. Next, fill out a project analysis form